June 19, 2015
Friday’s Government Reports Roundup
- The National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC) releases report on differences between the National Housing Trust Fund (NHTF) and HOME Investment Partnerships Program. It found that the NHTF is more targeted to low-income renter households than HOME.
- The US Department of the Treasury’s Community Development Financial Institutions Fund (CDFI) evaluated New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC), which “enables economically distressed communities to leverage private investment capital by providing investors with a federal tax credit.”
- The Center for Housing Policy at the National Housing Conference released report, Affordable Housing’s Place in Medicaid Reform: Opportunities Created by the Affordable Care Act and Medicaid Reform.
- The Center for Housing Policy and Children’s HealthWatch released report, The Timing and Duration Effects of Homelessness on Children’s Health.
- The Offices of the Inspector General released report, Coordination of Responsibilities Among the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Prudential Regulators—Limited Scope Review.
- HUD released a report making changes to the Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD).