June 18, 2015
- On June 23, at 2pm the Urban Land Institute, John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and Hart Research are hosting a Virtual Conversation entitled: Housing, Communities, & Messaging that Resonates: Results from Three New Polls (RSVP Here).
- Americans’ housing and community preferences in this rapidly changing landscape,
- where and how Millennials want to live,
- overall satisfaction with government’s prioritization of housing affordability, and
- the most persuasive messaging about affordable housing.
- Corelogic’s Equity Report finds that 245,000 properties regained equity in the first quarter of 2015 – over 90% of properties have positive equity and the percentage of “underwater” mortgages decreased by over 19% year-over year.