March 5, 2015
- ACLU: “Here We Go Again: Communities of Color, The Foreclosure Crisis, and Loan Servicing Failures”
- Federal Housing Finance Agency – HPI Calculator – projects what a given house purchased at a point in time would be worth today if it appreciated at the average appreciation rate of all homes in the area.
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York Interactive Home Price Index – Maps changes in home prices each month compared with prices one year earlier, by county, based on CoreLogic overall house price indexes.
- Joint Center for Housing Studies Harvard University: “Racialized Recovery: Post-Forclosure Pathways in Distressed Neighborhoods in Boston”
- National Association of Realtors – Realtors Confidence Index Reflects on Positive Trends in Home Sales for January
- Urban Institute’s Housing Finance Policy Brief “The U.S. Treasury’s Credit Rating Agency Exercise: First Steps Out of the Private Label Securities Desert”