March 26, 2015
- Brookings Institution Spring 2015 Brookings Panel on Economic Activity Research Paper: Risk Management for Monetary Policy Near the Zero Lower Bound Concludes that It Is Better if Interest Rates Stay Low Rather than be Raised Too Soon.
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities Report: Highlights How President Obama’s Budget Will Restore 67,000 Housing Vouchers lost During the 2013 Sequestration
- Federal Reserve Board’s Division of Research & Statistics and Monetary Affairs, Report: Crowding out Effects of Refinancing on New Purchase Mortgages, Concludes that High Credit Risk Borrowers Get Approved for Mortgage Loans Nire often When Interest Rates are High.
- The Federal Reserve Board’s Consumer and Community Development Research Team evaluated the success of Neighborhood Stabilization Program in, Have Distressed Neighborhoods Recovered?
- New Climate Economy Report: Provides Comprehensive Estimates of the Costs of Sprawl and Potential Benefits of Smart Growth, Describes Planning and Market Distortions that Foster Sprawl, and Smart Growth policies that can help correct these distortions.
- National Association of Realtors Letter to Senators Delany (D-MD) and Others Thanking them for Re-Introducing the Partnership to Strengthen Home Ownership Act, which would Reform the Housing Finance System