April 8, 2015
- The Role of Prepayment Penalties in Mortgage Loans, by Andrea Beltratti, Matteo Benetton & Alessandro Gavazza, CEPR Discussion Paper No. DP10504.
- Inclusion by Design, Thinking Beyond a Civil Rights Paradigm, by Robin Paul Malloy, Land Use Law and Disability: Planning and Zoning for Accessible Communities, Cambridge University Press, 2015.
- Cancer Diagnoses and Household Debt Overhang, by Arpit Gupta, Edward R. Morrison, Catherine Fedorenko & Scott D. Ramsey, Columbia Law and Economics Working Paper No. 514.
- Zoning and Land Use Planning: How Real is Gentrification, by Michael Lewyn, 43 Real Est. L.J. 344 (Winter 2014).
- Maximizing Inclusionary Zoning’s Contributions to Both Affordable Housing and Residential Integration, by Tim Iglesias, Washburn Law Journal, Vol. 54, No. 4, 2015.
- Securitization and Mortgage Default, by Ronel Elul, FRB of Philadelphia Working Paper No. 15-15.
- The Effect of Large Investors on Asset Quality: Evidence from Subprime Mortgage Securities, by Manuel Adelino, W. Scott Frame, & Kristopher Gerardi, FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2014-4.