April 15, 2015
Wednesday’s Academic Roundup
- Amidst the Walking Dead: Judicial and Nonjudicial Approaches for Eradicating Zombie Mortgages, by Andrea Clark, Emory Law Journal, Vol. 65, No. 3, Forthcoming.
- The Paradox of Judicial Foreclosure: Collateral Value Uncertainty and Mortgage Rates, by David Harrison & Michael Seiler, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Vol. 50, No. 3, 2015.
- Debt, Default and Crises: A Historical Perspective, by Antonie Kotze, Financial Chaos Theory; Department of Finance and Investment Management.
- Demographic and Financial Determinants of Housing Choice in Retirement and the Rise of Senior Living, by Calvin Schnure & Shruthi Venkatesh, March 31, 2015.
- The Impact of State Foreclosure and Bankruptcy Laws on Higher-Risk Lending: Evidence from FHA and Subprime Mortgage Originations, by Qianqian Cao & Shimeng Liu, February 19, 2015.
- Zoning and Land Use Planning: How Real is Gentrification, by Michael Lewyn, 43 Real Est. L.J. 344 (Winter 2014).
- Maximizing Inclusionary Zoning’s Contributions to Both Affordable Housing and Residential Integration, by Tim Iglesias, Washburn Law Journal, Vol. 54, No. 4, 2015.