May 6, 2015
- Beyond Disparate Impact: How the Fair Housing Movement Can Move On, by Rigel Christine Oliveri, Washburn Law Journal, Forthcoming,
- Crowding Out Effects of Refinancing on New Purchase Mortgages, by Steven A. Sharpe & Shane M. Sherlund, FEDS Working Paper No. 2015-017.
- Have Distressed Neighborhoods Recovered? Evidence from the Neighborhood Stabilization Program, by Jenny Schuetz, Jonathan S. Spader & Alvaro Cortes, FEDS Working Paper No. 2015-016.
- A Standing Question: Mortgages, Assignment, and Foreclosure, by Eric A. Zacks & Dustin A. Zacks, Journal of Corporation Law, Vol. 40, 2015, Forthcoming.
- Socioeconomic and Racial Disparities in the Financing Returns to Homeownership, by Tom Mayock & Rachel Spritzer.
- REIT Spinoffs: Passive REITs, Active Businesses, by Richard Nugent, Tax Notes, pg. 1513 & 1635, March 23 & 30, 2015.
- Asset-Level Risk and Return in Real Estate Investments, by Jacob S. Sagi, April 19, 2015.