May 20, 2015
- Rights at Risk in Privatized Public Housing, by Jaime Lee, Tulsa Law Review, Vol. 50, 2015, pp. 759-801.
- Making Firms Liable for Consumers’ Mistaken Beliefs: Theoretical Model and Empirical Applications to the U.S. Mortgage and Credit Card Markets, by Alexei Alexandrov, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Apr. 27, 2015.
- Discrimination at the Margins: The Intersectionality of Homelessness & Other Marginalized Groups, by Kaya Lurie, Breanne Schuster, & Sara Rankin, Seattle University School of Law, May 6, 2015.
- Supply Restrictions, Subprime Lending and Regional US House Prices, by André K. Anundsen & Christian Heebøll, Norges Bank Working Paper 18, 2014.
- Global Liquidity, House Prices and the Macroeconomy: Evidence from Advanced and Emerging Economies, by Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi, Luis Felipe Céspedes, & Alessandro Rebucci, IDB Working Paper No. IDB-WP-576.