May 27, 2015
- MERS Litigation — Brief of Amicus Curiae the Legal Services Center of Harvard Law School and Law Professors in Support of the Appellee, by Max Weinstein, Melanie B. Leslie, David J. Reiss, Joseph William Singer & Rebecca Tushnet, Brooklyn Law Review, Legal Studies Paper No. 411.
- Why Do Cities Matter? Local Growth and Aggregate Growth, by Chang-Tai Hsieh & Enrico Moretti, NBER Working Paper No. w21154.
- Mobility, Economic Opportunity and New York City Neighborhoods, by Sarah Kaufman, Mitchell L. Moss, Justin Tyndall & Jorge Hernandez, NYU Wagner Research Paper No. 2598566.
- Housing as Holdout: Segregation in American Neighborhoods, by Rashmi Dyal-Chand, Tulsa Law Review, Vol. 50, No. 2, pp. 329-339.
- The Exposure of Mortgage Borrowers to Interest Rate Risk, Income Risk and House Price Risk – Evidence from Swiss Loan Application Data, by Martin Brown & Benjamin Guin, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance Research Paper No. 2015/9.