June 3, 2015
Wednesday’s Academic Roundup
- The Boom, the Bust and the Future of Homeownership, by Stuart A. Gabriel & Stuart S. Rosenthal, Real Estate Economics, Vol. 43, Issue 2, pp. 334-374, 2015.
- Promoting ‘Inclusive Communities’: A Modified Approach to Disparate Impact Under the Fair Housing Act, by Cornelius Joseph Murray IV, Louisiana Law Review, Vol. 75, No. 213, 2014.
- How Low Can House Prices Go? Estimating a Conservative Lower Bound, by Alexander N. Bogin, Stephen Bruestle, & William M. Doerner, May 14, 2015.
- Strategic Mortgage Default: The Effect of Neighborhood Factors, by Michael G. Bradley, Amy Crews Cutts, & Wei Liu, Real Estate Economics, Vol. 43, Issue 2, pp. 271-299, 2015.
- An Agency Problem in the MBS Market and the Solicited Refinancing Channel of Large-Scale Asset Purchases, by John Kandrac & Bernd Schlusche, FEDS Working Paper No. 2015-027.