July 8, 2015
- Airbnb and the Housing Segment of the Modern ‘Sharing Economy’: Are Short-Term Rental Restrictions an Unconstitutional Taking?, Jamila Jefferson-Jones, Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly, Vol. 42, 2015.
- The Use of Tenant Screening Reports and Tenant Blacklisting, Gerald Lebovits & Jen M. Addonizio, LEGALEase Pamphlet, New York State Bar Association (2015).
- Banks, Break-Ins, and Bad Actors in Mortgage Foreclosure, Christopher K. Odinet, University of Cincinnati Law Review, Vol. 83, No. 4, 2015.
- Determinants of Mortgage Default and Consumer Credit Use: The Effects of Foreclosure Laws and Foreclosure Delays, Sewin Chan, Andrew Haughwout, Andrew T. Hayashi, & Wilbert Van der Klaauw, FRB of New York Staff Report No. 732.
- The Effect of Mortgage Payment Reduction on Default: Evidence from the Home Affordable Refinance Program, Douglas A. McManus, Jared Janowiak, Lu Ji, Kadiri Karamon & Jun Zhu, Real Estate Economics.