July 15, 2015
- Mortgage Finance and Technological Change, Robin Döttling & Enrico C. Perotti, Tinbergen Institute Discussion Paper 15-079/IV.
- Sustaining Neighborhoods of Choice: From Land Bank(ing) to Land Trust(ing), James J. Kelly Jr., Washburn Law Journal, Vol. 54, No. 3, 2015.
- President Eisenhower’s 1956 Prediction Becomes a Reality: The New Art of the REIT Spin, Katherine Riano, May 29, 2015.
- A Tale of Two Tensions: Balancing Access to Credit and Credit Risk in Mortgage Underwriting, Marsha Courchane, Leonard C. Kiefer & Peter M. Zorn, Real Estate Economics, Forthcoming.
- Loan Originations and Defaults in the Mortgage Crisis: Further Evidence, Manuel Adelino, Antoinette Schoar & Felipe Severino, June 21, 2015.
- How to Kill a Zombie: Strategies for Dealing with the Aftermath of the Foreclosure Crisis, Judith L. Fox, Notre Dame Legal Studies Paper No. 1519.