July 29, 2015
- The Marginal Effect of First-Time Homebuyer Status on Mortgage Default and Prepayment, Saty Patrabansh, FHFA Working Paper 15-2.
- Gender Bias and Credit Access, Steven Ongena & Alexander A. Popov, ECB Working Paper No. 1822.
- Explaining the Boom-Bust Cycle in the U.S. Housing Market: A Reverse-Engineering Approach, Paolo Gelain, Kevin J. Lansing & Gisle James Natvik, Norges Bank Working Paper 11, 2014.
- Monetary Policy, Hot Housing Markets and Leverage, Christoph Ungerer, FEDS Working Paper No. 2015-048.
- Fraudulent Income Overstatement on Mortgage Applications During the Credit Expansion of 2002 to 2005, Atif R. Mian & Amir Sufi, Chicago Booth Research Paper No. 15-16.