August 12, 2015
- Housing Markets and Unconventional Monetary Policy, Charles Rahal.
- The Effect of Housing Wealth Shocks on Work and Retirement Decisions, Jaclene Begley & Sewin Chan.
- Millennials, Baby Boomers, and Rebounding Multifamily Home Construction, Jordan Rappaport, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City Working Paper.
- House Money and Entrepreneurship, Sari Pekkala Kerr, William R. Kerr & Ramana Nanda, Harvard Business School Entrepreneurial Management Working Paper No. 15-069.
- The Rescue of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, W. Scott Frame, Andreas Fuster, Joseph S. Tracy, & James I. Vickery, FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. FEDAWP2015-02.
- Second Homes: Households’ Life Dream or (Wrong) Investment?, Marianna Brunetti & Costanza Torricelli, CEIS Working Paper No. 351.
- Holding Deposit Agreements: Pre-Tenancy Obligations and Rights, Samuel Beswick, Landlord & Tenant Review, vol. 19(4), pp. 143-147, 2015.
- Housing Tenure and Unemployment, Richard K. Green & Bingbing Wang.