August 26, 2015
- The Effect of Economic Growth of a City on Its Neighboring Areas – Evidence from the US, T.M. Tonmoy Islam.
- Realigning Metrics of Economic Well-Being in Residential and Commercial Development Through Sustainable Land Use Planning, Blake Hudson, Washburn Law Journal, Vol. 54, 2015.
- Did the Financial Reforms of the Early 1990s Fail? A Comparison of Bank Failures and FDIC Losses in the 1986-92 and 2007-13 Periods, Eliana Balla, Edward S. Prescott & John R. Walter, FRB Richmond Working Paper No. FEDRWP15-05.
- Consumer Spending and Property Taxes, Paolo Surico & Riccardo Trezzi, FEDS Working Paper No. 2015-057.
- Disparate Impact and the Role of Classification and Motivation in Equal Protection Law after Inclusive Communities, Samuel R. Bagenstos, Cornell Law Review, Vol. 101, Forthcoming.
- The Behaviour of Housing Developers and Aggregate Housing Supply, Jacek Laszek & Krzysztof Olszewski, NBP Working Paper No. 206.
- Boundary Work in Black Middle-Class Communities, Stephen Clowney, 2 Savannah Law Review 225 (2015).