September 2, 2015
- On the Cyclicity of Regional House Prices: New Evidence for U.S. Metropolitan Statistical Areas, Michael André Flor & Torben Klarl, CESifo Working Paper Series No. 5471.
- How Mortgage Finance Affects the Urban Landscape, Sewin Chan, Andrew Haughwout & Joseph S. Tracy, FRB of New York Working Paper No. FEDNSR713.
- House-Price Expectations, Alternative Mortgage Products, and Default, Jan K. Brueckner, Paul S. Calem & Leondard I. Nakamura, FRB of Philadelphia Working Paper No. FEDPWP15-1.
- A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Judicial Foreclosure Delay and a Preliminary Look at New Mortgage Servicing Rules, Lawrence R. Cordell & Lauren Lambie-Hanson, FRB of Philadelphia Working Paper No. FEDPWP15-14.
- Sharing Property, Kellen Zale, University of Colorado Law Review (Forthcoming); U of Houston Law Center No. 2015-A-16.
- [Re]Integrating Community Space: The Legal and Social Meanings of Reclaiming Abandoned Space in New York’s Lower East Side, Andrea L. McArdle, 2 Savannah Law Review 247 (2015).
- Bankruptcy Weapons to Terminate a Zombie Mortgage, Andrea J. Boyack & Robert Berger, Washburn Law Journal, Vol. 54, No. 3, 2015.