September 9, 2015
- The Effect of Negative Equity on Mortgage Default: Evidence from HAMP PRA, Therese C. Scharlemann & Stephen H. Shore, Office of Financial Research Working Paper No. 15-06.
- Housing Tax Reform and Foreclosure Rates, Richard Dusansky & Firas Zebian, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Vol. 51, No. 3, 2015.
- Price Jump Risk in the US Housing Market, Robert I. Webb, Jian Yang & Jin Zhang, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, 2015 Forthcoming.
- Statutory Right of Redemption and the Selling Price of Foreclosed Houses, Bruce L. Gordon & Daniel T. Winkler, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Vol. 51, No. 3, 2015.
- Revealing the Rapist Next Door: Property Impacts of the Sex Offender Registry, Susan Yeh, International Review of Law and Economics, Forthcoming; George Mason Legal Studies Research Paper No. LS 15-06; George Mason Law & Economics Research Paper No. 15-24.
- An Investigation into Sentiment-Induced Institutional Trading Behavior and Asset Pricing in the REIT Market, Prashant Das, Julia Freybote & Gianluca Marcato, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Vol. 51, No. 2, 2015.
- Leveraged Bubbles, Oscar Jorda, Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, CEPR Discussion Paper No. DP10781.