September 16, 2015
Wednesday’s Academic Roundup
- Housing and Mortgages in Transition Economy, John E. Anderson.
- Underwriting Sustainable Homeownership: The Federal Housing Administration and the Low Down Payment Loan, David J. Reiss, Georgia Law Review, Forthcoming.
- Mortgage Refinancing, Consumer Spending, and Competition: Evidence from the Home Affordable Refinancing Program, Sumit Agarwal, Gene Amromin, Souphala Chomsisengphet, Tomasz Piskorski, Amit Seru & Vincent W. Yao, NBER Working Paper No. w21512.
- Stock Prices, Regional Housing Prices, and Aggregate Technology Shocks, Jiro Yoshida.
- Information Diffusion in the U.S. Real Estate Investment Trust Market, Masaki Mori, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Vol. 51, No. 2, 2015.
- A Neurological Explanation of Strategic Mortgage Default, Michael Joseph Seiler & Eric Walden, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Vol. 51, No. 2, 2015.
- The City as a Commons, Sheila Foster & Christian Iaione.
- Attempting to Collect on Barred Mortgages, Roger Bernhardt.