October 14, 2015
- Pricing Residential Real Estate Derivatives, Mark Michael Richter.
- Local House Prices and Mental Health, Nayan Krishna Joshi, International Journal of Health Care Finance and Economics, 2015.
- Why Did So Many Subprime Borrowers Default During the Crisis: Loose Credit or Plummeting Prices?, Christopher Palmer.
- Large-Scale Buy-to-Rent Investors in the Single-Family Housing Market: The Emergence of a New Asset Class?, James Mills, Raven Molloy & Rebecca Zarutskie, FEDS Working Paper No. 2015-084.
- Measuring Total Mortgage Market Credit Risk, Douglas A. McManus.
- What Affects Children’s Outcomes: House Characteristics or Homeownership?, Steven C. Bourassa, Donald R. Haurin & Martin Hoesli, Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper No. 15-42.
- Housing Booms and Busts, Labor Market Opportunities, and College Attendance, Kerwin Kofi Charles, Erik Hurst & Matthew Notowidigdo, NBER Working Paper No. w21587 (Paid Access).