November 18, 2015
- Introduction to Special Issue: Government Involvement in Residential Mortgage Markets, W. Scott Frame, Real Estate Economics, Vol. 43, Issue 4, pp. 807–819, 2015 (Paid Access).
- How Does the Federal Reserve’s Large‐Scale Asset Purchases (LSAPs) Influence Mortgage‐Backed Securities (MBS) Yields and U.S. Mortgage Rates?, Diana Hancock & S. Wayne Passmore, Real Estate Economics, Vol. 43, Issue 4, pp. 855–890, 2015 (Paid Access).
- Property Rebels: Reclaiming Abandoned Bank-Owned Homes for Community Uses, Valerie Schneider, American University Law Review, Vol. 65, Issue 2, Forthcoming.
- Is an Apartment a Nuisance?, Michael Lewyn, 43 Real Est. L.J. 509 (2015).
- Helping the Middle-Class: How Interest Rates Affect the Distribution of Housing Wealth, Isaac Hacamo.
- Urbanization and Property Rights, Yongyang Cai, Harris Selod & Jevgenijs Steinbuks, World Bank Policy Research Working Paper No. 7486.
- Crowdfunding the City: The End of ‘Cataclysmic Money’?, David S. Bieri.
- The Role of Property Rights in the Debate on Large-Scale Land Acquisitions, Olivier De Schutter.
- Using Urban Agriculture to Grow Southern New England, Laurie J. Beyranevand, Sara C. Bronin, Marie Mercurio & Sorell E. Negro, Connecticut Planning, SNEAPA 2015.