November 25, 2015
- Demand and Supply of Mortgage Credit, Alex van de Minne & Federica Teppa, De Nederlandsche Bank Working Paper No. 486.
- How Auctions Amplify House-Price Fluctuations, Alina Arefeva.
- Low-Income Housing Policy, Robert A. Collinson, Ingrid Gould Ellen & Jens Ludwig, Kreisman Working Papers Series in Housing Law and Policy No. 29.
- Do Increases in Subsidized Housing Reduce the Incidence of Homelessness?: Evidence from the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit, Osborne Jackson & Laura Kawano, FRB of Boston Working Paper No. 15-11.
- Housing, Poverty, and the Law, Matthew Desmond & Monica Clarice Bell, Annual Review of Law and Social Science, Vol. 11, pp. 15–35, 2015.
- Local Government Finance as Integrated System: The Uneasy Case for Using Special Districts in Real Estate Finance (A Response to Odinet’s Super-Liens to the Rescue? A Case Against Special Districts in Real Estate Finance), Darien Shanske, Washington and Lee Law Review Online, Vol. 72, No. 191, 2015.
- Household Formation Over Time: Evidence from Two Cohorts of Young Adults, Daniel Cooper & María José Luengo‐Prado, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston Research Paper Series Current Policy Perspectives Paper No. 15-4.
- Inequality, Financial Frictions, and Leveraged Bubbles, Julien Bengui & Toan Phan.