January 6, 2016
- House Prices and Job Losses, Gabor Pinter, Bank of England Working Paper No. 569.
- The Dynamics of Adjustable-Rate Subprime Mortgage Default: A Structural Estimation, Hanming Fang, You Suk Kim & Wenli Li, PIER Working Paper No. 041.
- High and Low Activity Spells in Housing Markets, Eric Smith, CESifo Working Paper Series No. 5601.
- House Prices, Local Demand, and Retail Prices, Johannes Stroebel & Joseph Vavra, CESifo Working Paper Series No. 5607.
- Anticipation, Distance, Elevation: Multi-Dimensional Gradients in Urban Spatial Modeling, Victor Yifan Ye & Charles Becker, Economic Research Initiatives at Duke (ERID) Working Paper No. 202.
- Capital Requirements, Risk Shifting and the Mortgage Market, Arzu Uluc & Tomasz Wieladek, Bank of England Working Paper No. 572.
- The Fair Market Value of Public Resources, Bruce R. Huber, California Law Review, Vol. 103, No. 6, 2015.