January 20, 2016
- Towards a New Eviction Jurisprudence, Gerald S. Dickinson, Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law Policy, Vol. 23, No. 1, 2015.
- Managing Retirement Risks with Reverse Mortgage Loans and Long-Term Care Insurance, Adam Wenqiang Shao, Hua Chen & Michael Sherris, 7th Australasian Actuarial Education and Research Symposium.
- Real Estate Holdings of Public Firms and Collateral Discount, Irem Demirci, Umit G. Gurun & Erkan Yönder.
- Decomposition of Debt and the Road to REIT Returns, Linda Allen & Mariya Letdin.
- Mortgaged to the Hilt: Risks from the Distribution of Household Mortgage Debt, Craig R. Alexander & Paul Jacobson, C.D. Howe Institute Commentary 441.
- Clustered Housing Cycles, Ruben Hernandez-Murillo, Michael Owyang & Margarita Rubio, FRB of Cleveland Working Paper No. 1524.
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: A Five Year Retrospective, Robert E. Krainer.
- Unemployment as an Adverse Trigger Event for Mortgage Default, Chao Yue Tian, Roberto Quercia & Sarah F. Riley, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Vol. 52, No. 1, 2016.
- Intermediation in Markets with Buyer and Seller Selection: Theory and an Application to Real Estate Brokerage, Bert Willekens, Roel Helgers, Maarten Goos & Erik Buyst.