February 10, 2016
- Multiple Job Holding, Local Labor Markets, and the Business Cycle, Barry T. Hirsch, Muhammad M. Husain & John V. Winters, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies Research Paper Series No. 16-01.
- A Renter or Homeowner Nation?, Arthur Acolin, Laurie S. Goodman & Susan M. Wachter, Cityscape, Forthcoming.
- Borrowing Constrains and Homeownership, Arthur Acolin, Jesse Bricker, Paul S. Calem & Susan M. Wachter, American Economic Review: Papers and Proceedings, Forthcoming.
- Maximizing Capital Gains in Real Estate Transactions, Bradley T. Borden & James M. Lowy, N.Y.U. 73d Ins. Fed. Tax’n (2015); Brooklyn Law School, Legal Studies Paper No. 436.
- The Effect of Relisting on House Selling Price, Karen M. Gibler, Velma Zahirovic-Herbert & Patrick S. Smith, Journal of Real Estate and Economics, Vol. 52, No. 2, 2016.
- Certifications Matters: Is Green Talk Cheap Talk?, Shaun A. Bond & Avis Devine, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Vol. 52, No. 2, 2016.
- Green Buildings: Similar to Other Premium Buildings?, Spenser J. Robinson & Andrew Sanderford, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Vol. 52, No. 2, 2016.
- Infrastructural Entitlements and the Civil Right to Technology, Sonia Katyal, UC Berkeley Public Law Research Paper No. 2716368.
- Zoning and Market Externalities, Amnon Lehavi.