February 17, 2016
Wednesday’s Academic Roundup
- (Un)Expected Housing Price Changes: Identifying the Drivers of Small Business Finance, Pavel S. Kapinos, Tami Gurley-Calvez & Kandice A. Kapinos.
- A Dynamic Housing Affordability Index, Steven C. Bourassa & Donald R. Haurin.
- Getting Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities Right: Why Governance Matters, June Rhee, Stanford Journal of Law, Business, and Finance, Vol. 20, No. 273, 2015.
- Mortgage Restructurings and Regulatory Arbitrage: Evidence from the JOBS Act, Kevin Roshak.
- Leveraging Federal Land Plans into Landscape Conservation, Robert Fischman, The George Washington Journal of Energy and Environmental Law, Vol. 6, No. 3, 2016, Forthcoming.
- Land Use Law Update: The 2015 Mid-Year Roundup, Sarah Adams-Schoen, 29 Municipal Lawyer 27 (Spring/Summer 2015).
- A Simple Model of Subprime Borrowers and Credit Growth, Alejandro Justiniano, Giorgio E. Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, CEPR Discussion Paper No. DP11083 (Paid Access).
- How Subprime Borrowers and Mortgage Brokers Shared the Pie, Antje Berndt, Burton Hollifield & Patrik Sandås, Real Estate Economics, Vol. 44, Issue 1, pp. 87-154, 2016 (Paid Access).
- Network Connections in REIT Markets, George D. Cashman, Stuart Gillan, David Harrison & Ryan J. Whitby.
- Long-Run Equilibrium Shift and Short-Run Dynamics of U.S. Home Price Tiers During the Housing Bubble, Damian S. Damianov & Diego Escobari, Journal of Real Estate Finance Economics, Forthcoming.
- Housing Inequality, David Albouy & Mike Zabek, NBER Working Paper No. w21916 (Paid Access).
- The Effect of a Metropolitan Area’s Price of Housing on Child and Young Adult Outcomes, David M. Blau & Donald R. Haurin.