February 24, 2016
Wednesday’s Academic Roundup
- The Dynamics of Subprime Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Default: A Structural Estimation, Hanming Fang, You Jin Kim & Wenli Li, FRB of Philadelphia Working Paper No. 16-2.
- The Federal Home Loan Bank System and U.S. Housing Finance, W. Scott Frame, FRB Atlanta Working Paper No. 2016-2.
- Examination of Potential Misrepresentation in CMBS, Ruoyu Shao.
- Does Zoning Help or Hinder Transit-Oriented (Re)Development?, Jenny Schuetz, G. Giuliano & Eun Jin Shin.
- A Simple Model of Subprime Borrowers and Credit Growth, Alejandro Justiniano, Giorgio E. Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, CEPR Discussion Paper No. CP11083 (Paid Access).
- Enhancing the Urban Environment Through Green Infrastructure, John R. Nolon, Environmental Law Reporter, Vol. 46, No. 1, 2016.
- Spillover Effects of Continuous Forbearance Mortgages, Kadiri Karamon, Douglas A. McManus & Elias Yannopoulos.
- Hobby Lobby as a Land Use Case: Charting For-Profit RLUIPA Claims, Ross Campbell, NYU Journal of Law & Liberty, Vol. 10, No. 2, 2016, Forthcoming.
- A Forced Labor Theory of Property and Taxation, Theodore P. Seto, The Philosophy of Tax Law (Oxford University Press 2016), Forthcoming; Loyola Law School, Los Angeles Legal Studies Research Paper No. 2016-04.