March 9, 2016
- Spillover Effects of Continuous Forbearance Mortgages, Kadiri Karamon, Douglas A. McManus & Elias Yannopoulos.
- Structure Depreciation and the Production of Real Estate Services, Jiro Yoshida.
- Decentralized, Disruptive, and On Demand: How the Sharing Economy Will Re-Shape Local Government, Stephen R. Miller, Ohio State Law Journal, Forthcoming.
- ‘Foaming the Runway’ for Homeowners: U.S. Bankruptcy Courts Preserving Homeownership in the Wake of the Affordable Modification Program, Linda E. Coco, American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review, Vol. 23, 2015.
- Community Lawyering: Introductory Thoughts on Theory and Practice, Michael Diamond, 22 Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law & Policy 395.
- Assessing the Effect of Airbnb on the Washington DC Housing Market, Nicholas Pairolero.
- Mitigating Climate Change by Zoning for Solar Energy Systems: Embracing Clean Energy Technology in Zoning’s Centennial Year, John R. Nolon, Zoning & Planning Law Report, Dec. 2015.