March 11, 2015
- Countercyclical Regulation and Its Challenges, by Patricia A. McCoy, Boston College Law School Legal Research Paper No. 351.
- Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Developments and Neighborhood Property Conditions, Kelly D. Edmiston, February 20, 2015.
- First Principles for Regulating the Sharing Economy, by Stephen R. Miller, February 20, 2015 (focusing on the short-term rental market, for instance, Airbnb).
- The Future of Foreclosure Law in the Wake of the Great Housing Crisis of 2007-2014, by Judith L. Fox, Washburn Law Journal, 2015, Forthcoming.
- Regional Redistribution Through the U.S. Mortgage Market, by Erik Hurst, Benjamin J. Keys, Amit Seru, & Joseph Vavra, February 25, 2015.