March 23, 2016
- Speculative Fever: Investor Contagion in the Housing Bubble, Patrick J. Bayer, Kyle Mangum & James W. Roberts, Economic Research Institutes at Duke (ERID) Working Paper No. 211.
- Network Affiliation and Mortgage Modification in the Non-Agency MBS Market, James Neil Conklin, Moussa Diop & Walter D’Lima.
- Special Economic Zones in the United States: From Colonial Charters, to Foreign-Trade Zones, Toward USSEZs, Tom W. Bell, Chapman University, Fowler Law Research Paper No. 16-02.
- Addicted to Government? The Impact of Housing Assistance on Program Participation of Welfare Recipients, Barbara A. Haley & Aref Dajani, Poverty & Public Policy 2015.
- Sharing and the City, Michèle Finck & Sofia Ranchordas.
- Residential Mortgages and Public Policy: What to Do with Fannie and Freddie?, David Kohn & James S. Sagner, Business and Society Review, Vol. 121, Issue 1, pp. 161-183, 2016 (Paid Access).