March 30, 2016
Wednesday’s Academic Roundup
- Borrowing Constraints and Homeownership Over the Recent Cycle, Arthur Acolin, Jesse Bricker, Paul S. Calem & Susan M. Wachter.
- Momentum Strategies and Investor Sentiment in the REIT Market, Ying Hao, Hsiang-Hui Chu, Kuan-Cheng Ko & Lin Lin, International Review of Finance, Vol. 16, Issue 1, pp. 41-71, 2016 (Paid Access).
- Exchange Efficiency with Weak Ownership Rights, Oren Bar-Gill & Nicola Persico, American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, Forthcoming; John M. Olin Center for Law, Economics, and Business, Discussion Paper No. 858.
- Emergency Takings, Brian A. Lee, Michigan Law Review, Vol. 114, p. 391, 2015; Brooklyn Law School, Legal Studies Paper No. 447.
- Drone Zoning, Troy A. Rule, 96 North Carolina Law Review, 2016 (Forthcoming).
- The Puzzle of Job Search and Housing Tenure: A Reconciliation of Theory and Empirical Evidence, Andrea Morescalchi, Journal of Regional Science, Vol. 56, Issue 2, pp. 288-312, 2016 (Paid Access).