April 6, 2016
Wednesday’s Academic Roundup
- Social Networks and Housing Markets, Michael Bailey, Ruiqing Cao, Theresa Kuchler & Johannes Stroebel.
- Externalities of Public Housing: The Effect of Public Housing Demolitions on Local Crime, Danielle H. Sandler, US Census Bureau Center for Economic Studies Paper No. CES-WP-16-16.
- Housing Market Effects of Appraising Below Contract, Hamilton B. Fout & Vincent W. Yao.
- Distributional Implications of Government Guarantees in Mortgage Markets, Pedro Gete & Franco Zecchetto.
- Is California More Energy Efficient than the Rest of the Nation? Evidence from Commercial Real Estate, Matthew E. Kahn, Nils Kok & Peng Liu, USC-INET Research Paper No. 16-08.
- Housing, Housing Policy, and Housing Finance: Time for a Re-Assessment, Lawrence J. White, Milken Institute Review, Forthcoming.
- Green Marketing: A Study of Consumer Purchase Behaviour for Green Homes, Chitral Patel & Pawan K. Chugan, New Age Ecosystem for Empowering Trade, Industry and Society, Eds., Pawan K. Chugan, Deepak Srivastava, Nikunj Patel and Nirmal C. Soni, Excel India Publishers, New Delhi, for Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad India. Jan. 2016, ISBN: 978-93-85777-08-0, pp. 254-268.