April 13, 2016
- Governing the Single-Family House: A (Brief) Legal History, Priya S. Gupta, University of Hawaii Law Review, Vol. 37, 2015, p. 187.
- Fracking the Unconventional Energy Response to Climate Change: Implications for the Real Estate Industry, Celeste M. Hammond.
- Why are Aggressive Mortgage Products Bad for the Housing Market?, Andrew Davidson, Alex Levin, Andrey D. Pavlov & Susan M. Wachter.
- Neighborhood Externalities, Rental Regulation, and Property Values, Jin-Hyuk Kim, Tin Cheuk Leung & Liad Wagman.
- Because of Winn-Dixie: The Common Law of Exclusive Use Covenants, Tanya D. Marsh, University of Miami Law Review, Vol. 69, No. 4, 2015.
- The American Dream, Deferred: Contextualizing Property after the Foreclosure Crisis, Priya S. Gupta, Maryland Law Review, Vol. 73, No. 2 (2013-2014) 523.
- The Value of the Right to Exclude: An Empirical Assessment, Jonathan Klick & Gideon Parchomovsky, University of Pennsylvania Law Review, Vol. 165, Forthcoming; U of Penn, Inst. for Law & Econ. Research Paper No. 16-8.
- The Vested Rights Doctrine: How a Shiled Against Injustice Became a Sword for Opportunistic Developers, Steve Calandrillo, Chryssa V. Deliganis & Christina Elles, Ohio State Law Journal, Forthcoming; University of Washington School of Law Research Paper No. 2016-06.
- Aging in Place: Analyzing the Use of Reverse Mortgages to Preserve Independent Living Summary Report of Survey Results, Stephanie Moulton et al.