March 18, 2015
Wednesday’s Academic Roundup
- Cohousing: An Idea for the Modern Age, by Nancy J. White & Charly Loper, February 18, 2015.
- Failure to Launch: Housing, Debt Overhang, and the Inflation Option During the Great Recession, by Aaron Hedlund, February 23, 2015.
- Have Distressed Neighborhoods Recovered? Evidence from the Neighborhood Stabilization Program, by Jenny Schuetz, Jonathan S. Spader, & Alvaro Cortes, March 4, 2015.
- Incorporating NY Land Banks into the Delinquent Property Tax Enforcement Processes, by J. Justin Woods, New York Zoning Law and Practice Report, Spring 2015, Forthcoming.
- The Impact of Investors on Housing Values and Markets, by Sumit Agarwal, John P. Harding, & Vincent Yao, January 27, 2015.
- Urban Renewal Amidst National Divides: Can Housing Development (Partially) Correct Past Injustices?, by Neta Ziv, Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law Policy, Vol. XXII, No. 1, 2015.