March 25, 2015
- Regional Redistribution Through the U.S. Mortgage Market, by Erik Hurst, Benjamin J. Keys, Amit Seru and Joseph Vavra, NBER Working Paper No. w21007.
- Will the Bubble Burst Be Revisited, by P.D. Aditya, March 8, 2015.
- Data & Civil Rights: Housing Primer, by Alex Rosenblat, Kate Wikelius, Danah Boyd, Seeta Peña Gangadharan, & Corrine Yu, Data & Civil Rights Conference, Oct. 2014.
- What Have They Been Thinking? Homebuyer Behavior in Hot and Cold Markets – A 2014 Update, by Karl E. Case, Robert J. Shiller, & Anne K. Thompson, Cowles Foundation Discussion Paper No. 1876R.
- Supply Restrictions, Subprime Lending and Regional US House Prices, André K. Anundsen & Christian Heebøll, CESifo Working Paper Series No. 5236.
- A Quantitative Analysis of the U.S. Housing and Mortgage Markets and the Foreclosure Crisis, by Satyajit Chatterjee & Burcu Eyigungor, FRV of Philadelphia Working Paper No. 15-13.
- Alcohol- and Drug-Free Housing: A Key Strategy in Breaking the Cycle of Addiction and Recidivism, by Susan F. Mandiberg & Richard Harris, McGeorge Law Review, Forthcoming.
- The International Problem of Skyrocketing Rent: Why Increased Rent Can Hurt the Economy, Fatima Al Matar, March 17, 2015.