April 1, 2015
- Lottery Allocations and Games for Public Rental Apartments, by Zhan Wang, Jinpeng Ma, & Hongwei Zhang, March 1, 2015.
- Wages, Housing Prices and Commutes, by Tom Mayock, Real Estate Economics, Forthcoming.
- Financial Literacy, Broker-Borrower Interaction, and Mortgage Default, by James Neil Conklin, Real Estate Economics, Forthcoming.
- Is Timing Everything? Race, Homeownership, and Net Worth in the Tumultuous 2000s, by Sandra J. Newman, Real Estate Economics, Forthcoming.
- Option Market-Based Predictors of REIT Leverage Changes, by Paul Borochin, John L. Glascock, Ran Lu-Andrews, & Jie Yang, Georgetown McDonough School of Business Research Paper No. 2577414.
- Rent-to-Own Housing Contracts Under Financial Constraints, by Sanjiv Jaggia & Pratish Patel, March 10, 2015.