February 4, 2015
Wednesday’s Academic Roundup
- Regional House Price Segmentation and Convergence in the US: A New Approach by William Miles, Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Vol. 50, No. 1, 2015.
- Impacts of Planning Rules, Regulations, Uncertainty and Delay on Residential Property Development by Arthur Grimes & Ian Mitchell, Motu Working Paper No. 15-20.
- Credit Supply and the Housing Boom by Alejandro Justiniano, Giorgio E. Primiceri, & Andrea Tamalotti, NBER Working Paper No. w20874.
- Rethinking the Tax-Revenue Effect of REIT Taxation by Bradley T. Borden, Florida Tax Review, Vol. 17, Issue 6, 2015, Forthcoming; Brooklyn Law Review, Legal Studies Paper No. 400.
- The Politics and Economics of Metropolitan Sprawl by William A. Fischel, Zoning Rules! The Economics of Land Use Regulation. Cambridge, Mass.: Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, 2015, Forthcoming.
- Property Law Conflicts by Joseph William Singer, 54 Washburn Law Journal 139 (2014) (discussing what law applies to real property case conflicts).